Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekly Menu--March 7

I am finally back! My father-in-law went home to be with Jesus on Valentine's Day so we headed up to MN for a bit. When we got home we found our water heater had been leaking for who knows how long and there was a mess to take care. (And still isn't completely taken care of yet.) Then my sister came for a visit. It has been crazy around here and I'm praying things are settling down for a little while now. :) One week until spring break!!!

Here's what I'm planning for this week...

Sunday: Sloppy joes and eggplant

Monday: Dinner at a friend's house!

Tuesday: Leftover homemade pizza (from the freezer) and broccoli with cheese sauce

Wednesday: Oven Fried Chimichangas and brown rice

Thursday: Crockpot Lasagna and homemade rolls

Friday: Eegees (local sub shop we have a coupon for)

Saturday: Homemade pancakes with syrup and home style potatoes

No comments: