Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And more changes...

I'm toying with the idea of starting another blog...one that I would devote to sharing my coupon fun, online/in-store deals I've found, weekly menu ideas and recipes. There are quite a few blogs out there just like that so I don't know that another one is needed, but I think it'd be fun to share money saving ideas as many friends have asked me how I use my coupons or I get great deals. And, hopefully my friends and family would read it and be able to get in on some great deals as well.

Right now I'm "doing research" by reading lots and lots of other blogs and gathering ideas. I'm also asking myself questions...I haven't been all that great at keeping this blog updated regularly so would I be any better at another one? Do people want to know what my good deals are or what recipes I love? Do I have the time to do this? And do it well?

Stay tuned... (and feel free to comment!)