Monday, January 25, 2010

Four and a half

K is very excited about the fact that today he turned 4-1/2 years old. :) He is taking a treat to preschool tomorrow since he has a summer bday. We took ice cream cones and filled them with popcorn, cheerios (regular and chocolate) and raisins. (I got the idea from a magazine.) Last night when he was having a fit Mike told him that 4-1/2 year olds do NOT act like that. K's tearful response was, "But Daddy I'm not 4-1/2 yet!" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I'm still going strong with my exercise and eating well. Yesterday was rough due a potluck/grill-out at church. I could not resist eating one of the hot dogs Mike made and felt guilty all day, but in the past I would have had two hot dogs so I guess it wasn't so awful. According to the wii I have lost another 2 pounds so I'm happy with that! :) Searching for healthy, new recipes isn't as fun anymore though. I think I'm going to check the bookstores and library for some cookbooks.

No comments: