Saturday, October 18, 2008

Monster Trucks

I don't know how it happened, but K is a HUGE monster truck fan. His collection of Monster Jam monster trucks has grown to 8 and I have a feeling with Christmas coming, the collection will continue to grow. He loves to race them, smash them, drive them and crash them. He can name all of them and is fascinated in anything relating to monster trucks. We are going to feed his addiction and take him to an actual Monster Jam monster truck show this winter. (I love to make him happy.) He cannot wait!! We are not thrilled that the main Monster Jam truck is called Grave Digger. K is NOT allowed to own that truck. In fact, we are pretty selective about the ones he can own. Some are not very "preschooler friendly". I guess I'd prefer he was more interested in something that required less crashing and smashing, but what can I do? He's all boy. :) I taped him telling me about his monster trucks the other day. He's got such funny facial expressions and mannerisms. I hope they come through for you on the video. I may be slightly biased, but I think my little guy has such a fun personality! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what fun! My son always loved is hot wheels!!!!