Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekly Menu--January 31

I am finding so many new and fun recipes so I thought I'd share them each week...

(Breakfast is usually cereal or granola bars and Lunch is usually leftovers or sandwiches)

Dinner:

Sunday--Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Garlic Muffins

Monday--Turkey Taco Pizza with Whole Wheat Pizza Crust and salad

Tuesday--Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup with leftover Garlic Muffins

Wednesday--Portobello Mushroom Burgers on homemade buns and Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday--Turkey and Broccoli Crepes with green beans

Friday--Baked Chicken Tortillas with brown rice

Saturday--Dinner out at Sweet Tomatoes

If you click on the recipes you'll notice that most of them come from a Finding Joy in My Kitchen, a blog that I came across and LOVE!

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

I hope you enjoyed your menu this week!