Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's hot here

We are 99% moved into our new house! (Not unpacked--just moved into!) Tomorrow we will venture on over the old house and load up the last few things and then clean the whole place. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm excited to be done and completely in ONE house!

We absolutely love our new house! It's big, has a great layout, there is mostly a spot for everything...it's awesome! Of course, we are finding things here and there that need to be fixed or looked at. The faucet in the guest bathroom shower needs to be replaced since only a trickle of water comes out. The AC seems to have some issues too. It's only a year old so we think it's because of the location of the AC unit and the thermostat. During the hottest, sunniest time of the day the AC runs constantly!! I'm a tad bit nervous to get the bill for all that running!! It' has been triple digits the last few weeks, but in our old house the AC would run a bit and then stay off for a good amount of time. Any thoughts? :)

Mike is finally on vacation so we are going to have some fun during the next three weeks!! We are going to head to Albuquerque to visit friends for a long weekend, go to the $1 movies each week, visit the Desert Museum one evening, play at the water park and head up to Scottsdale for four days of sightseeing, lounging by the pool and relaxing! We are all looking forward to some stress free days!!!!!

One of the things we got when we moved is a DVR! We got it free with our move and I am LOVING it! :) I don't know how I lived without it! My evenings have always consisted of TV time since that's how I relax and unwind from my day. Now, it's even easier to watch my favorite shows. Yeah, we are so spoiled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT.....im glad you love your new home!